1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

New Forever Stem Colours.

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by yinyang, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Self explanatory. I was e-window shopping and noticed the expanded colour listings. When play money becomes available, I have now added a green swirl stem and banded p-lip stem to my wish list. (Stupid list reads like War and Peace...)

2. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

They are sweet looking...now if I could only use Monopoly money I'd be all set. :goodjob:

3. Whalehead King

Whalehead King Active Member

Nice catch. As much as I like them, I have enough Forever Stems at the moment. The "forever" part seems to be true, they don't have built-in obsolescence. This is a good thing for us.

4. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

I only have one...the number I really want of them is more like googleplex.

5. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

I really like the looks of these stems but am a bit confuzzeld. Do the stems for MM filtered pipes fit ALL their filtered pipes, or do you have to specify for each different style.

IE; If buying a stem originally for using them for your MM legend will it also fit an MM Great Dane, or others? ;)

6. CarlBC

CarlBC Member

My question parallels unforgivin's. Are the Forever Stems strictly for the MM cob pipes? Having never smoked a cob, this is new territory for me, a are these stems.

Thanks!
    ;)
    -- Carl

7. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

They are Carl. I don't know of any cob maker that who has the quality and durability of MM. Hackert uses MM cobs but his shanks and stems are not compatible. The FS will fit any filtered (legend, CG etc..)

8. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Member

Supposedly so...

9. CarlBC

CarlBC Member

Thank you, gentlemen!

10. Whalehead King

Whalehead King Active Member

The filtered stems fit all MM filtered pipes but these stems don't themselves take filters. The tenon is cut to fit the filtered mortise (or the other way around- I'm getting into carpentry terms I don't know anything about). If you contact Dave, the proprietor, he'll be happy to guide you to the size you want. He stands by his product, they're all handmade, and he wants to make sure every customer is happy. He's really a true gentleman.

11. gunsmoke

gunsmoke Member

What he said.

12. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

Thank you all gentlemen, as usual you've all been very helpful.
    :whistle: :cheers: ​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.