New guy from Arkansas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just wanted to check in.
I've been smoking regularly for about a year now and don't see any stopping in sight.
Mind if I put my feet up for a while?

Thanks for the welcome, guys!
I guess if I would have looked a little better, there is a sticky for this. Forgive me. Sometimes I leap before I look.:D

user0003

I'm from originally Memphis and the wife's family is from Ozark Ak. For 15 yrs I worked in all the small towns in Arkansas where Riceland Foods had a location. Also you have some nice canoeing where you live. We've done the Buffalo and Spring rivers. I think Arkansas has the most mosquitoes of any other state due to all the rice fields. Again welcome

Jesla said:
I'm from originally Memphis and the wife's family is from Ozark Ak. For 15 yrs I worked in all the small towns in Arkansas where Riceland Foods had a location. Also you have some nice canoeing where you live. We've done the Buffalo and Spring rivers. I think Arkansas has the most mosquitoes of any other state due to all the rice fields. Again welcome
Definitely have some good canoeing! I use use to have a whitewater canoe I use to do some light stuff with when the water was up, now just have a Old town camper for the calmer stuff like on the Buffalo with the family.
And you are definitely right on the skeeters! They aren't anything mess around with. I usually have to carry a can of spray wherever I go around here. I don't live right by a rice field but they aren't too far away either.

Hitch said:
Long so they aint got no 'dilla' treats on em.
No dilla treats here, although I do have a little pup that ain't quite figured out what part of the yard he's supposed to do his business in yet.... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.