New member checking in

Status
Not open for further replies.

travclem

Member
Member
#7
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I just bought pipe #5, a Peterson P-lip Aran 999. this is addicting, I just bought my first pipe a week ago.
 

Dondi

Active Member
Member
#8
travclem said:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I just bought pipe #5, a Peterson P-lip Aran 999. this is addicting, I just bought my first pipe a week ago.
I have a P-lip too, and may get another one, I like the way they bring out the flavor in the smoke... welcome to PSF! (I joined recently too and my hello is posted here)
 

Falconeer

Active Member
Member
#9
Hi and Welcome Aboard!

Love the Avatar by the way - I'm a big Holmes fan and have just taken delivery of the carved Holmes and Watson Meers my wife ordered me just before Christmas.

Enjoy your time her and looking forward to your posts

Gerry
 

Deckard

Active Member
Member
#10
travclem said:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I just bought pipe #5, a Peterson P-lip Aran 999. this is addicting, I just bought my first pipe a week ago.
Wow, you've been busy then. When I started with pipes I only had a Wellington bent billiard and a MM Diplomat for a solid year. How do those 5 break down (the Peterson and some cobs or did you get a good deal on some other pieces of briar)?
 

Thomasb

Member
Member
#11
travclem said:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I just bought pipe #5, a Peterson P-lip Aran 999. this is addicting, I just bought my first pipe a week ago.
Oh No ----Dr. says to patient "I'm sorry sir but you have a bad case of PAD, and there is no known cure. But, purchasing tobacco's to go along seems to help somewhat." :XD:
 

travclem

Member
Member
#12
Deckard said:
Wow, you've been busy then. When I started with pipes I only had a Wellington bent billiard and a MM Diplomat for a solid year. How do those 5 break down (the Peterson and some cobs or did you get a good deal on some other pieces of briar)?
#1 Basket briar (marked "Italy") but it smokes well
#2 MM Legend
#3 savinelli Bent apple
#4 BJ Viking Classic Bent Billiard
#5 Peterson Aran 999
 

Deckard

Active Member
Member
#14
travclem said:
#1 Basket briar (marked "Italy") but it smokes well
#2 MM Legend
#3 savinelli Bent apple
#4 BJ Viking Classic Bent Billiard
#5 Peterson Aran 999
Sounds like a great start. I have a few of those BJ Vikings, lovely smokers, alotta bang for the buck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.