New,old,new,old Half& Half

Discussion in 'OTC Over the counter tobacco' started by Texhealer, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dimik

Dimik Active Member

I have a pouch of Lane's that just yesterday I put into a box and sealed with scotch tape in preparation to move. Guess I'll try it sometime next summer.

2. UncleVint

UncleVint Member

I have'nt tried H&H in about ten years.
    At that time I could tell it had changed from what it had been in the past.
    In the late 1960s I had a friend who had an old 1939 Chevy, we would drive around in that old car and smoke Half and Half cigarettes (yep, they made packs of filtered H&H cigs back then) and the car always had that pipe aroma. I'm going to have to try the STG/Lane version.

AustinLM likes this.
  3. Wildcat

Wildcat Active Member

I spent the day with the new H&H and a MM Legend. Great taste, easy to light, stayed lit, no brainer tobacco. Good Mouth feel... almost leaves your mouth feeling clean. Thanks STG/Lane, job well done! Much improved IMO.

colorduke likes this.
  4. Whalehead King

Whalehead King Active Member

I smoked a bowl of H&H about an hour ago before stumbling onto this thread. I bought a pouch after reading about it somewhere else here and I haven't regretted it. I'm on my second pouch. In fact, this afternoon I was thinking I should pick up a tub. I predict 12 oz will last me 4 months because I wouldn't make this an every day smoke, but it will definitely be a regular smoke.

I think of H&H as a two-pronged tobacco: 1. good for working around the yard and 2. good for reading a book. It's not a meditative smoke to savor, more a smoke to keep you company while doing something else. Satisfying and tasty, nonetheless.

Wildcat, ken davis and colorduke like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.