1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

New Pipe Rack

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Philthy, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Philthy

Philthy Member

Well I was looking for a new pipe rack and knew pretty much exactly what I wanted. Been watching Craigslist so when this one came up I had to drive down to Baltimore to get it. Cost me a pretty penny - I had to shell out $40 whole dollars for this thing.
    [attachment=449:My Pipe Hutch B.jpg]

LOL It is just as I imagined it. I mean, I made a rack already (forgot to post those pictures)with two rows of 6 and a shelf but I needed more room. Plus storage underneath. I thought about a true china cabinet but I didnt want my pipes behind glass/doors. It is kind of empty though. I think I need more pipes and tobacco to fill it now.

2. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

Nice! This will help cure your PAD. :thumbup:

Bri2k

3. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Philthy I look forward to seeing another pic when you properly fill that thing up. :thumbup:

4. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

You, sir, SUCK! Just Kidding, of course...seems I'm in a jealous mood today. That ought to serve your needs quite nicely. Beats the tar out of my 4 dollar 'tupperware tote'. (no pictures of that to follow).

5. Rider

Rider Member

i should probably tell you im a storage freak. i love racks,drawers, shelves, cabinets etc. hahah. thats pretty damn nice :bing:

6. Marc

Marc Active Member

I don't have pipe racks anymore, I have pipe surfaces ... desk, tables, shelves, any flat surface. :bing:

7. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

If I had pipe "surfaces" it would mean the wife left me :eek:

8. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

The only reason that beauty wouldn't work for me is that'd I'd promtly accept the challenge of filling it up! Truly envy you,

Gerry

9. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.