1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

New pipe!!

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by chambers11283, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

On my last vacation i was in Gatlinburg Tn. and i spent alot of time in the Gatlinburlier and picked up a churchwarden. Now i liked the warden but I settled on the pipe and it wasent the one i really wanted. But my father loved it and it matched a pipe he had perfectly so he has been after it all this time. So I told him if he came across a pipe i liked we could do a trade, well today he did and this new pipe I just feel for right away.
    http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z378/chambers11283/001.jpg
    Now it is a Gardesana pipe made in Italy and from what i have read online its a mid grade machine made pipe, the same people that make the H.I.S pipes and I have one and it smokes GREAT. So if anybody has one and would like to leave feedback on it feel free. :)

2. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Great looking pipe chambers! :th1:

3. telltime

telltime Active Member

The fact you like it and it smokes well should be good enough. Enjoy!!

4. Beale

Beale Active Member

Very nice Pipe! Well done, Beale.

5. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

I like that pipe. Great color contrast between the pipe proper and the stem.

6. McBarison

McBarison Member

Excellent! I actually bought my churchwarden at the Gatlinburlier on our honeymoon in Gatlinburg. It looks like you traded for a beauty though. Enjoy!

7. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

Great looking pipe! I go down to that area but seem to have missed this shop. I guess I have yet another reason to go down there next year.

8. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Well finally got her warmed up and i must say im hooked, the pipe smokes GREAT, has a very smooth open draw, and the walls are very thick so it does not heat up at all, and it is very easy to clinch. Thanks all for the kind words :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.