1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

New pipes

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Beale, Apr 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beale

Beale Active Member

Just got in my Savinelli Universety pipe. Man what a difference between it and the other 15.00 Briar pipe! I really like it, Beale.

2. SittinNMyChairSmokin

SittinNMyChairSmokin Member

Savs smoke quite well, i really LOVE my 614. Keep in mind though that money isn't everything, i have a $20 basket pipe that holds a light just as good as any of my "name brand" smokes.

3. ichabod

ichabod Member

I picked this one up last week. I'm really enjoying it. I wanted one with a lighter color to the finish and didn't want to spend all that much since I'm just starting out. I looked at a lot of pipes at the shop near me and decided to go with the most inexpensive "name brand" pipe they had.

4. Beale

Beale Active Member

Oh i love saving money. This was a nice deal though. Came with a 3 piece tamper, pack of pipe cleaners, extra filters, bag for pipe, and a Oz of very good tobacco. Under $50 shipped, Beale.

5. slprl1

slprl1 Member

Personally, I find the sweet spot for a really good pipe that you can enjoy for a lifetime will be between $75-$150 at full retail before any sales, discounts or markdowns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.