• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

New savinelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipe Matt

Very nice AussieTX. I have the 602 from that range (Roma Lucite). Is yours a 614 shape? I have a Savinelli Bruna 614 and I love the shape. It's very comfortable hanging from the mouth. :)

AussieTX

Very nice AussieTX. I have the 602 from that range (Roma Lucite). Is yours a 614 shape? I have a Savinelli Bruna 614 and I love the shape. It's very comfortable hanging from the mouth. :)
It is indeed a 614.
Yep this is one of the most comfortable pipes to clench I have ever smoked.

krusty

It is indeed a 614.
Yep this is one of the most comfortable pipes to clench I have ever smoked.
The 614 is exactly that Aussie. That's why I've got 7 in that shape (-:
Your gonna enjoy that one no doubt. The rustication with smooth rim and brass accent on yours are stellar!

Russell Hartman

Stay Silver
No Ads Upgrade
ABSOLUTELY---------------stunning bent pipe my good man------------------------AWSOME. My hope is that MUCH and many a great pipe smokes come your way from that pipe. I REALLY do like it A LOT. Like spill said----I like big bottoms--------OH NO---my wife just walked in-----WAIT A MINUTE---I like attractive shapely things that make my jaw drop-------there thats better.

ruffinogold

Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large.
Mayor
It's a killer pipe ! Savinelli makes a wonderful product ! They are the masters of factory pipes :th1:
You guys that break in pipes at a third or half crack me up ... when I was a kid walking to school uphill both ways .... yada yada :)

Status
Not open for further replies.