New (to me) Falcon

Discussion in 'Metal Smoking Pipes' started by Skrymr, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skrymr

Skrymr Member

So, I won a Falcon on the "Bay" last Friday, and received it on Tuesday. I have to say, I'm impressed. My first bowl through it was MacBaren Scottish Mixture, and there was absolutely no moisture anywhere when I was done and the flavor was great. Right now, I have a folded and stuffed flake of OGS in it, and I love it even more. I was a little concerned about bowl size, but that turned out to be a non issue. I definitely need to get more bowls for this great little pipe.

If I can get my phone to cooperate I will post pics. I'm pretty sure it is an American made, with a smooth Dublin bowl with leaves engraved on it. If it is American made, will there be any issues with which bowls will fit on it? English or whatnot?

Summit likes this.

2. Skrymr

Skrymr Member

3. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

No issues finding
    bowls that'll fit.
    Any standard size
    bowl will do. :th1:

Skrymr likes this.
  4. cmatsangos

cmatsangos Member

Nice pipe!! Enjoy my friend!!

Skrymr likes this.
  5. Skrymr

Skrymr Member

Thanks Snake, for the info.

cmatsangos, Thank you, I am definitely enjoying it. I am seeing why folks say Falcon's smoke better than anything else.

Snake likes this.
  6. willie

willie Member

I have a falcon bent pipe it was my first I find it a great smoke I have just invested in my second pipe a Peterson but still love the falcon next quest to get other bowls for it as I only have one bowl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.