New to the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Gents. Just wanted to say hello. I'm a newer puffer and I've been lurking a bit. I'm a New Englander looking forward to the fall and the gorgeous evenings fit for a perfect smoke.

UPS man just left me the Victory Lap Sampler from pipesandcigars.com and now I'm enjoying a nice smoke on my patio at the moment with a glass of scotch and my dog. Trying Larry's Blend in my Aldo Velani. Really nice earthy tobacco with a slight spice.

Cheers and happy puffing!

user0003

Nice!!!

Your still in 7/3 probation, so keep posting and then you'll be able to post pics and PM.

Gotta keep the spammers out.... :dunno:

Dondi

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. And thanks for mentioning Larry's Blend... sound really good and I have just added it to my TAD list https://pipesmokersforum.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohyeah.gif

Welcome to this great fourm, you will enjoy your stay there are some really good people here with a wealth of information here as well. And btw that pipe is gorgeous!!

Falconeer

Hi and Welcome to the forum - hope you enjoy your time with us and look forward to reading your posts.

The pipe looks lovely, a glass of Scotch always goes down well and as for Autumn - I don't think you can beat it!

Happy smoking

Gerry

Snake

permanent ankle biter
Sales Upgrade
Welcome, K! See? You've already
been reduced to a single letter!
You're already fitting in. Nice
pipe. What Scotch are you drinking?
Maybe post it over in the Scotch
thread.

:cheers:
dp

Whalehead King

Ah, autumn in New England. I was just thinking about it today, wondering if the leaves are going to turn down here in New Orleans. Best place that time of year for a smoke outdoors. Welcome aboard.

WK

Status
Not open for further replies.