• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

New User New Pipe New Pipemaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to the forums and perhaps should browse around a bit before I begin bragging about my newest "child" But I have what is now my most favored pipe. If any of you have gotten a Mark Balkovec pipe you will know what I mean. The man is great. This pipe was a custom make just for me. He may be a newer pipe maker but this thing smokes insanely well. Enough rambling about this new pipe, I may as well just show it to you.

I wont post a link to his website or youtube cause I know there is no advertising here. I am not affiliated with him in any way, just a very satisfied customer who wants to really show off this beauty. What do you all think?

Falconeer

Hi All,

The Good Lord in His Infinite Wisdom having seen fit to issue me with a large nose I'm not a fan of shorter pipes - but that one has a style, character and charm all of its own.

Many Happy Years with it!

Gerry

Very slick indeed. I like the color combo. I wouldn't assume blue to be a normal color used in a pipe but it sho nuff works just fine in this pipe doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.