New York Time Article on Perique

Thanks guys, and did you all read the NY Times article on Belgian tobacco a couple of weeks ago? I don't know what's going on but they seem to be pro tobacco lately, maybe they are being contrarian and pushing against the city's legislated health laws.

Anyway, I thought this was a great and important record of a very important American tradition.

5H4N3

Interesting article, thanks for sharing.
I do find it a little unfortunate that the unwashed masses could read the article and assume that it's only use is in cigarettes.

Oh well, I guess I should be thankful. This is the first thing I've read in a long time that does not seem to indicate that all tobacco, along with it's users, are straight from the devil.

Interesting article, thanks for sharing.
I do find it a little unfortunate that the unwashed masses could read the article and assume that it's only use is in cigarettes.

Oh well, I guess I should be thankful. This is the first thing I've read in a long time that does not seem to indicate that all tobacco, along with it's users, are straight from the devil.
Ugh, you're right, there's not much distinction made here is there? Still, it's nice to not be demonized for a change, refreshing!