Newbie Here

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by blwright, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blwright

blwright New Member

I just wanted to say hi to everyone here. I am new to pipe smoking and I look forward to learning from everyone here.

2. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

Welcome to PSF! Tell us a little but about yourself - what pipes you have, what toby you've tried, how you got started... don't worry, we won't bite (I won't make any promises for Rugs though) :bing:

3. erickghint

erickghint Member

Welcome to the forums! You'll find most of what you need to know here, and the rest doesn't matter anyway. Don't be afraid to ask questions (after a quick search of the forums). We were all there at one point, and we haven't forgotten that fact.

4. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

wellcome ! Jump in . This is a big site when ya start clickin ... check it out ! Enjoy

5. sakis

sakis Member

Welcome aboard ,
    Here you can find a lot of information about pipe smoking .
    So start reading and if you need any information or help the experts of this forum will be glad to give a hand .As they do with me 3 weeks ago and until now they helped me a lot.
    So find a comfort chair (as Gerry would had said :bow: ) fasten your seat belt and enjoy your smoking adventure .
    ;)

Sakis

6. t-bear

t-bear Active Member

Welcome aboard! Have fun, ask questions and join in the conversations.

7. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

If you are like me, you will have fun, learn a lot, get TAD and PAD (if you don't already have them), and meet lots of great people!
    Enjoy and welcome!

8. tsgourley

tsgourley Member

Welcome. You've come to the right place. This forum is very friendly to the new pipe smoker. Many have graduated to become quite the connoisseurs of pipe knowledge, all things PAD and TAD, pipe restoration, and even pipe making. Then the rest (like me) just pretend to know what they're talking about. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.