Newbie sampler

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Joew, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joew

Joew Member

I have read alot of threads on the site and Ive seen people talking about a newbie sampler? I was wondering what this has in it and where would a newb like myself find it.

Thanks Joe

2. erickghint

erickghint Member

I think you need a few more posts before you can access that part of the forum, but you're close. It's under the trading post, I believe. Keep on posting, and you'll get there. :velho:

3. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

EGs right, but I'm not sure exactly where the threshold is for access to the trading post. Its essentially a trade between an old(er) smoker and a new smoker. The novice sends one or two tins to the old guy who then sends samples of the blends he has on hand. Thus allowing the n00b to try 4 or 8 or more (depending on the generosity of the FOG) blends for the price of one or two. Also, it gives you some cred around here for future trades.

4. Joew

Joew Member

Thank you. I look forward to it and for learning as much as I can. I have allready learned alot in the short time Ive been here what I'm happy most about is I found this site before I started smoking otherwise it might not of been such a great first experience :velho:

5. Autococker07

Autococker07 Member

So, I know this is an old thread and all, but how many posts are needed to see this thread? I hope its not 90ish?!? :startle:

6. EvanWeeks

EvanWeeks Member

Around 20-30, I'm not sure.

7. Mister Moo

Mister Moo Normal Cow Moderator

It is a mystery worth waiting for.

:groucho:

8. cmw00

cmw00 Member

I remember the one and only auto cocker I ever wanted to own. Couldn't wait to trade that thing off :roflmao:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.