• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Newest to me.. ain't much but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefcube

Grabbed this from ebay a few weeks ago and came recently from Slovenia.
Just a small vest pocket, um excuse me ... overall pocket. Was never smoked but the stem was very grayish from age and a few itty-bitty teeth scratches from where somebody played with it. Ran cleaners thru it and they came out still bright white. A slight scratch shows it is briar or sort.
Never had a new new pipe except MM's.
I'm plum tickled with it so far.

Beefcube

You actually just wiggle it out and can replace it over the bowl. Kinda tight so I wouldn't try to just twist it.
Doesn't close up but sorta makes it fit better in pocket.

TRAVIS

Looks good i see them on Ebay pretty often. How does it smoke and how long does a bowl last? I thought i read someplace that they were for your vest pocket to have a quick pipe at the opera during the interval.

IrishRover

I've thought about getting some of those pocket/vest pipes. I wondered how they smoked... hmmm? Sounds like I should put that back on the PAD list

Russell Hartman

Stay Silver
No Ads Upgrade
My friend---it is much---all that counts is that it makes you happy---nice score bud---congrats. I hope it smokes well for you. I always say---pipes are subjective---NOT objective---its all in what one likes, and wants--from expensive to low budget. If it makes you happy I am both happy with and, for you. Its a cool pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.