• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

newsquatch!!! ACK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubhdarra

so there was this package in my mailbox today and it was all in french and stuff. i didnt remember ordering anything from france, but apparently it was from canada (i guess they finally lost the war with the quebecois). the thing was like fort freaking knox. it took me five minutes and a sharp knife to dismantle the box, then there were those cool spun-corn-starch peanuts (the ones that melt if you get em wet and taste like non-cheesy cheetos). then to top it all off there's this awesome freaking pipe in the box! it says TBS Bannard. its a HUGE and gorgeous bent billy, sandblasted with a dark stain, hallmarked silver band and faux amber acrylic stem. its a real beauty and i wish i could take a picture but my camera is dead (permanently, thanks dad).

so while you're all busy imagining it, i just want to say THANK YOU SQUATCH! AWESOMe PIPE

PS please post pics if you got em.

Falconeer

Hi,

Yup he packs securely! Mind you it's always a nice moment when you finally break into the box and lay your hands on the pipe. Even better when you find it smokes well from the off, but wait til it goes mellow - that's special.

Enjoy for many years and post pix as soon as you can!

Gerry

Sasquatch

Wizzard
I was just about squatched on that pipe - that was the 3rd stummel. 1st was pitty and blasted just terrible, 2nd one never made it past rough shaping for some big open sores, but the third was delicious.

PS Liam it's BST = Briar, Sweat and Tears.

Snake

permanent ankle biter
Congrats, Liam! I have a
vivid imagination, so no
need to rush out and buy
a camera just yet. ;)
Can't believe Sas didn't
snap any photos...

dp

SSGpiper

I think I notice a fill in that picture, the grain is real bizarre and the stem is sub par...if sas made it, you need a new camera artist. :startle:

Did I say great pipe?

Snake

permanent ankle biter
Dub, I like the way the grid
accentuates the grain! Make
sure that lone piece of ribbon
flake on the stem makes it in
the bowl. :0laugh:

Does the cell have a lens?

dp

dubhdarra

the picture isn't as unabashedly awesome as my drawing, and it still doesnt do the pipe justice, but all you art critics won't rest til i post it. here ya go.

sorry about the lack of focus and darkness, flash and some other things still not working properly

Status
Not open for further replies.