1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Nice Churchwarden with filter

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Beni, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beni

Beni Member

Hi,

I've been loving my Peterson POY 2009, georgous smoke, was a wonderful way to start. I'm dying for a churchwarden, needs to be a filter pipe, preferably something in the Peterson Churchwarden Prince kind of shape.

I would love this one http://en.kopp-pfeifen.de/products/pipes/series-pipes/churchwarden-rustic whose looks I've utterly fallen in love with but I can't seem to find anyone in Europe who has one in stock.

Any pointers?

2. Beni

Beni Member

Raffxr7 likes this.
  3. Raffxr7

Raffxr7 Active Member

I picked up a mr brog #14, it's a small bowl but the stem has a stinger. I only use filters or stingers if tobacco flies through the stem and into my mouth. For 22-26 dollars, it's not even hard on the wallet or hard to object to adding to a CW collection. I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for, but it's something you may be interested in. Also, it's made of pear wood. All that said, it's nicer than some of my briars and a better smoker.

4. cobbsmoker

cobbsmoker Active Member

5. krusty

krusty Active Member

While they don't fit your desire for being filtered I've always the thought that Stanwell's Hans Christian Anderson line of CW's were pretty nice.
    For example, this #1 Cutty
    Enjoy your search Beni!

6. Beni

Beni Member

Thanks all for the help! I'm afraid that I do insist on the filter, European thing I understand :) , just bought the Passatore but I have also contacted this guy about a remake of his CEA 1012 pipe which I first saw here. Seriously gorgeous thing!

Raffxr7 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.