Nice Girls Don't

Nice Girls don't smoke and girls certainly don't smoke pipes! Well, I'm over it. Been curious for many years and now that I find myself at the end of a marriage and the youngest son almost 15, I have found the freedom and courage to craft MY life as I see fit. A few cobs and estate briars later, nothing seems more natural than a slow sip on a full bent briar on the patio rocker, or in the yard with the telescope. Here's to life! May you have calm seas, clear skies and full bowls.

MakDragon

Wizard of PSF
Patron
Nice Girls don't smoke and girls certainly don't smoke pipes! Well, I'm over it. Been curious for many years and now that I find myself at the end of a marriage and the youngest son almost 15, I have found the freedom and courage to craft MY life as I see fit. A few cobs and estate briars later, nothing seems more natural than a slow sip on a full bent briar on the patio rocker, or in the yard with the telescope. Here's to life! May you have calm seas, clear skies and full bowls.
Good on you! Welcome aboard!!!!

Congratulations! Now all you gotta do is replace the telescope with a shotgun loaded with rock salt and repeat the mantra "Damn kids! Get off my lawn!" and you'll be all the way there.

oneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofus
Lmbo! Pfft, kids on the lawn are welcome. Now those nosey conventional neighbors who stare at my pipe with their confused frowns and dropped jaws...another matter entirely. I mean honestly, a pipe AND a telescope? I think they wonder if I'm really a woman! Lol!

Oldseadog

Welcome from Washington