Nicotine cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

JescoWhite

I'm just curious how many smokers here get nicotine cravings (pipe / cigar only, not cig smokers). And I mean a physical craving, not just a desire to feel the affects.

I only smoke one bowl a day and I don't feel like I have any physical nicotine addiction. So I am wondering if you smoke many pipes a day (let's say more than 3-4) do you actually develop a nicotine addiction?

One of the things that I love about pipe smoking is that I don't feel like I need to do it like I did with cigs. I smoke if I feel like it and if I don't it's no big deal.

So I am just curious how many pipe smokers here feel like they have a physical nicotine addiction.

user2725

I don't think I am physically addicted to nicotine, but I don't want to stop long enough to find out, but seriously I have no problems going days without.

soundlzrd

t-bear said:
No addiction to nicotine for me. I can go for days without a pipe and feel no ill effects. PAD & TAD however, have me hooked.....:xd:
This! I have noticed that as my pipe collection grew, so did my desire to smoke them.

WyoBob

I've gone 5 days without a pipe and have no craving for tobacco at all. (The reason I went 5 days without? We drove to Denver for my twin grandson's 3rd birthday party.)

WyoBob

Stonewall

Smoke a bowl of Epiphany if you're having a nic fit. I smoked a half a bowl this morning and my heads still spinning. I'm thinking Chris over at C&D needs to change the name of this to "Big Burley Bad A$$ Motherswinger".:beyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.