Nightcap addiction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmkerr

PG- free since '83!
Staff member
Easy as pie! Smoke a tin of GLP Quiet Nights. You'll never smoke another tin of Nightcap in your life. :beck:

Ok, seriously, I agree with the rest of the posters. If you find one you like, stick with it. You can still try new things. I still smoke a lot of blends I smoked when I first started. Well... maybe not when I FIRST started, but within my first year.

Marker

Hello, My name is Marker
(hello Marker)
And I am addicted to Nightcap.

I have been using it for two years. Sometimes I try to quit. Then I fall off the wagon and smoke more nightcap over and over. Then I run out and I cry. I get the shakes. The paranoia of finding more kicks in. Someone posts a trade for nightcap. I greedily take it all. Then I order a tin or two. Life is full again. The lights are brighter. Days seem longer. The jar starts to dwindle. I begin to sweat. No one posts a trade for nightcap... I run out. There is some Britts Balkan in a jar I smoke to try and convince myself there are others that can sate my palate. Depression, darkness, gloom, closed doors.

F it. Nightcap Anonymous is for quitters.

Gothicmace

I know how you feel. I have over a dozen tins of my ultra favorite never smoke anything else baccy. Problem is they are all different blends and brands. Lol. :xd:

The only other thing that scratches my Nightcap itch is Penzance. They don't really taste the same, but they both have a similar "feel" to me. I don't know how to describe it other than to say it is a "late night with a good book or stimulating conversation" feel. Smokey, strong, rich, and warm. When I first tried Nightcap I really liked it. Then I tried Penzance and I felt like it was a smoother, more satisfying tobacco in the same realm.

The only other thing that scratches my Nightcap itch is Penzance. They don't really taste the same, but they both have a similar "feel" to me. I don't know how to describe it other than to say it is a "late night with a good book or stimulating conversation" feel. Smokey, strong, rich, and warm. When I first tried Nightcap I really liked it. Then I tried Penzance and I felt like it was a smoother, more satisfying tobacco in the same realm.

I keep hearing that. I'd love to try the stuff. Only problem is...everyone is sold out. Seems kind of like finding a unicorn at this point. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.