No man left behind

Misfittoy

Hello all and Merry Christmas i just wanted to take the opportunity ro share a new to me but im sure not for most epiphany on dry pipe tobacco. I found a tin of Fire Dance thats at least a year old and only to be described as crunchy. Normally it would be given proper burial but it smelled so great i gave it a light spray and an hour to recover and low and behold its taken on a new life in my short poker that hurt to think of its comrads lost to my snobby humidity dishoner. Viva la reconstitution and a Very, VERY merry Christmas to all of you and happiest smoking in this happy time to you and all of yours! Give our straw a little water love and say hello to something perhaps new and most certainly wonderful. God bless!

MakDragon

Wizard of PSF
Patron
Hello all and Merry Christmas i just wanted to take the opportunity ro share a new to me but im sure not for most epiphany on dry pipe tobacco. I found a tin of Fire Dance thats at least a year old and only to be described as crunchy. Normally it would be given proper burial but it smelled so great i gave it a light spray and an hour to recover and low and behold its taken on a new life in my short poker that hurt to think of its comrads lost to my snobby humidity dishoner. Viva la reconstitution and a Very, VERY merry Christmas to all of you and happiest smoking in this happy time to you and all of yours! Give our straw a little water love and say hello to something perhaps new and most certainly wonderful. God bless!
@lestrout turned me towards the occasional crispy tobacco. There is definitely something to be said for it.
I have a jar of Peterson Christmas Blend 2014 that I took out a bowl amount to dry a bit. Forgot about it and the next day saw it sitting there and figured, hey cant waste it. So I loaded it up and smoked it. DELICIOUS!!!!

Misfittoy

Just to let you guys know Im in the process of buying equipment to set up a pipe turning shop. I hope i can count on everyone to help me through the learning process and as helpful as youve all been i dont doubt it a bit. Im a crane operator so im constantly gone from my loved ones and my wife suggested i find something im passionate about and start a career. Well, i love pipes, i love pipe tobacco and i love pipe enthusiasts so im gonna go for the throat as they say. Id do anything to be home and if its something i love well thats just win win. I hope i can count on everyones positive criticisms and knowledge and maybe when one day i turn one right, i think this is a great place to find it a home. I think ive learned more from trolling and finally joining this board than anywhere else and the people here seem to all be positive and passionate. I know itll take some time but im goin for it!

Misfittoy

Back on track i put some St James Infirmary flakes out of the jar for 2 days in my hotel room and left a note over it saying "Please dont discard" then packed it in my new Stanwell. It really REALLY does change the flavor! I just sipped a bit slower and burned like a dream not to mention the tartness of the Virginia and peppery Perique were greatly uncovered and improved. Thank you for the tip idve never guessed.

highstump

...Im a crane operator so im constantly gone from my loved ones and my wife suggested i find something im passionate about and start a career.
I was on a traveling field crew when I first went to work for ODOT, four tens, Monday - Thursday. We were out 33 weeks a year on average with a local week once a month or so. When I got the chance to get off that crew and into a cube farm I jumped on it.

Misfittoy

I was on a traveling field crew when I first went to work for ODOT, four tens, Monday - Thursday. We were out 33 weeks a year on average with a local week once a month or so. When I got the chance to get off that crew and into a cube farm I jumped on it.
Stump Im lookin for employment high and low back home but my field is so specialized im not having luck. I make an awesome living out here but man, my heart breaks talkin to my kids on the phone, seeing pics of losing first teeth and such. I just wanna go home im a hard worker, easy to get along with but again, no luck. The union ive tried but they dont want a 16 year right to work guy. Im hoping, PRAYING, to find a 40 hour and start learning to work briar it would literally be a dream come true. Im watching all the videos and reading books but i wont really start learning till i hit the bench. If i can fill the pay cut with something i love my prayers would be answered. I hope everyone here will say a little prayer for me and my family i dont want to miss another minute of my beautiful spouse or kid skinning a knee its become very painful for me im sure you can relate.