Now Smoking

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by user0003, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smoker99

Smoker99 Active Member

Smoking some Maltese Falcon in a Ser Jac Rhodesian. First bowl I have smoked of this, but first impression is so-so. Something in it I don't seem to care for. Will smoke several more bowls before I am ready to give it a yea or nea though.

2. woody

woody Admin Admin

WOL OF in Dr Grabow Freehand

3. babysinister

babysinister Active Member

BTW, just make sure that your MF tin is not one of the February 2009 batch that contained a blending error that was corrected in subsequent batches. If it is, you can send it to C&D (Craig does the production/tinning for Greg) and they will replace it. I got an unopened tin dated 01/27/2009 and, although too close for comfort, I'm hoping it's not part of that batch.

More Silver Flake, in a Stanwell Majestic 19, a shape that I can only describe as a freehand dublin.

4. Maximus

Maximus Member

Started the morning with coffee and some Vanilla Cream in an Irish Sea Rhodesian, and at present am sipping along on some BCF in a Peterson DR before I must prepare for work.

5. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

SG FVF in a Bannard Pot, coffee and Christmas tunes on the tubes.

6. babysinister

Solani Silver Flake in a MdP Castanea dublin. Kansas on the ipod speakers. Dust in the wind; all we are is dust in the wind. But there is no wind in the dust.

7. njenkins

njenkins Member

Trout Stream in the Nording. Which I think may have earned honors as the aro pipe.

8. Smoker99

Smoker99 Active Member

This evening, SG Commonwealth in a Castello G Old Antiquari bent bulldog.

Sinister, thanks for the warning on the MF, but mine is 11/09. It just has an underlying sweetness to me that I don't care for.

9. Bobby 151

Bobby 151 Member

The Last of my ST.Bruno's in a Pete SH Squire

10. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

The prespeteryian has been airing out for a about 3 days now is in my opinion an almost perfect moisture leve. Filled a Stanwell Sixtus 213 and a few fingers of scotch for the evening walk with the dogs.

11. Bobby 151

Bobby 151 Member

Surely you like to tease Andrew,a FEW fingers of scotch!,really,it all depends how big your fingers are,you scamp.I'll Remember this!.:D

12. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Yeah I have bear hands, it really helps when I'm stilling at a bar and expect the bartender to use my fingers for measurement's sake. Then again it'll help you out for next springs predetermined Yankees tail gaiting....

All here are in bed, time to cap the night off with a bowl of CAO Liberty in the ASP Poker more scotch on the side

13. Bobby 151

Bobby 151 Member

You are such a tease my friend.When we get to that tail gate party at THE STADIUM,I just hope you can carry me into the stadium!,when the game starts.Don't fear I'm not that bad,however I did serve 2 tours in Viet Nam,so beware!:XD: Goood nite and Sleep well my friend.:)...Where did you score that Cao Liberty,you lucky dude?....Stop taunting me ,You.:D

14. stummel bum

stummel bum Member

About to light up a bowl of Lord knows what, that I found in a jar tucked away in my cellar. I believe it's a very well aged aromatic hodgepodge of pouch leftovers from my early years as a pipe smoker. It may get dumped, but I'm feeling adventurous.

15. babysinister

Smokers Haven 20th Anniversary in a Sav Porto Cervo 802 Smooth Billiard. Ahh, so this is what Syrian latakia tastes like. It be tasty, like fine dark wine.

16. Maximus

Maximus Member

Home from work, so it is FMOTT in an 80S Killarney along with a hot cup of Cocoa. Very tasty on both accounts.

17. doc_jude

doc_jude Member

MacB Symphony in my MM Spool, sipping on Hot Buttered Sailor Jerry + Egg Nog, listening to Ahab's The Divinity of Oceans while surfing the C&R section of GunBroker....

18. noflex

noflex Member

Morning gents. having some OGS in a Sav. Oscar #129, coffee on the side.

19. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Morning Dan, and the rest you ???

Starting the morning off with some PA in the new Radice Bark Billiard to help break it in. Coffee on the side

20. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

SG FVF in a Tinsky 13, coffee and Xmas tunes on the tubes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.