Now Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow

Just got home from work.... now it's time for my staple English Blend in an Apple-shaped, sandblasted Dunhill accompanied by a can of Carlsberg lager!:bing:

nesta

After a very pleasant bowl of "And So To Bed" last night, I just fired up some Margate in the Ben Wade Canadian for a little comparison.....I like this one, too! It will take the rest of the samples to determine which I like better, but they're both great blends. Of course, Margate is quite heavy on the oriental leaf, which I appreciate. After all, it's nothing but oriental and latakia in this blend, and it's no lat bomb :puffy:

yinyang

Some rim charring is to be expected.
Condor in a Falcon rusticated billiard.
Fighting off a serious headache. :bangin:
You dodging a lascivious woman too, dp? I'm married, and therefore have an excuse...:)

Now smoking Firedance Flake in a Boswell bent billiard. Advil congestion horse pills with a sweet tea chaser.

dwaugh

Staff member
Getting ready to smoke some Five Brothers in one of my fathers old pipes (A Jelling from Newark, NJ; about the only think I would smoke from Newark). I made some pipe mud for the bottom, and thought I could get away with using cigarette ash:bag: (smells and tastes bad), I hoping the Five Brothers will tone it down some.... For tonight, I'm trying to decide whether to open a tin of SG Navy Flake or Best Brown, both are new to me.....?
-David

Status
Not open for further replies.