Now Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlatbushPaul

Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker
No Ads Upgrade
Good Morning All,
This morning I am starting the day off with McClellan's Anniversay 2002 in my Davorin Morta Bent Freehand with Kenyan Reserve black coffee. A GREAT combo. A sweet, creamy smoke with a terrific black coffee!

Paul

yinyang

Some rim charring is to be expected.
No Ads Upgrade
DGTing McC's 2035 in the Family Era Barling. Kinda dumb, since I took the dogs out while it's pure ice on my little route. One slip and pop!...a three piece pipe.

Dondi

DGTing McC's 2035 in the Family Era Barling. Kinda dumb, since I took the dogs out while it's pure ice on my little route. One slip and pop!...a three piece pipe.
That's too bad! I jsut got back from a wine tasting with the missus where I sampled 7 differenjt wines including a sauternes. tried to fill my pipe and must have gotten half a bowl on the floor, but finally ended up filling half the bowl with nghtwatch, and then the top half of the bowl with ten russians. enjoying this parfait in my st. pat 69! :bing:

yinyang

Some rim charring is to be expected.
No Ads Upgrade
That's too bad! I jsut got back from a wine tasting with the missus where I sampled 7 differenjt wines including a sauternes. tried to fill my pipe and must have gotten half a bowl on the floor, but finally ended up filling half the bowl with nghtwatch, and then the top half of the bowl with ten russians. enjoying this parfait in my st. pat 69! :bing:
Lush! :) (Oh, I didn't break the pipe, Dondi...I was just courting disaster. I just realized I worded my post all wrong.)

Smoking Kendal Dark in an Elliot Nachwalter pot. Mountain Dew and mid 40°'s for accompaniament.

Status
Not open for further replies.