Now Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugbysh9

Presby in an IMP Acorn meer...the last of a bottle of buffalo trace on the side

after this pipe I'm going to light up a RASS (ISOM) that a buddy gave me at the wedding I was at last week while I crack a 750ml Omegang

Deckard

Just finished my first bowl of McClelland Grand Orientals Smyrna No. 1 in a MM Washington and it was amazing. I've never smoked a blend that rewards you so much for smoking slowly. It took me 45 min to finish the tiny bowl on that MM, but it was cool, dry, smoked to ash, smelled wonderful, and alternated between sweet and spicy flavors.

Glenn

Enjoying a beautiful evening in an RV park north of Carlsbad New Mexico. Sitting outside burning a bowl of GLP Quiet Nights in my new to me Peterson bent Dublin. Knob Creek and water on the side. Ahhhhhh! Very relaxed!

A little Captain Black (Carter Hall as tinder) in my no-name Rhodesian, henceforth known as the Shillelagh.

Been a while since I had Captain Black. Forgot how much humectant is on it.

Snake

permanent ankle biter
Sales Upgrade
Ashton Smooth Sailing in a Bjarne avec eau. This stuff burns pretty hot, so
maybe a tighter pack next time. It was at the perfect moisture level too.

dp

MacB Vanilla Cream Flake in a Salvatella Raza, fresh ground 100% Columbian coffee on the side.

This pipe is certainly nothing out of the ordinary but for some reason I keep coming back to it. I do know that it makes the MacB flake mighty tasty...I'm gonna need to order another tin of this stuff... :velho:

yinyang

Some rim charring is to be expected.
No Ads Upgrade
Phil-

It's Lord of the Rings, not Highlander...still...there can be only one!
(Time to change avatars anyway.)

CH to help break in the Pete System 314...staring at the tin of Tudor Castle...Say, I can smoke two pipes at once, can't I?

Phil-

It's Lord of the Rings, not Highlander...still...there can be only one!
(Time to change avatars anyway.)
<snip>

Ok I'm a little lost here but I'm guessing you are referring to my LOTR avatar and the Danish tobacco with the Scottish sounding name smoked in a Spanish pipe that looks similar to a 1/4 bent Dublin.... :velho:

I never was that good at staying within the lines..... :velho:

yinyang

Some rim charring is to be expected.
No Ads Upgrade
Ok I'm a little lost here but I'm guessing you are referring to my LOTR avatar and the Danish tobacco with the Scottish sounding name smoked in a Spanish pipe that looks similar to a 1/4 bent Dublin.... :velho:

I never was that good at staying within the lines..... :velho:

Yeah, I was referring to the avatar. No harm, just realized we have the (almost) same one. Was gonna change it this morning, before I noticed yours, but I'm having issues doing so ATM.

Tudor Castle in the new mini-meer. Gonna hafta go with a big bowl later this afternoon. It smells heavenly. Sweet tea to pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.