Now Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyb

two pipes in one evening...a good night. Second was AJ's Vaper in a no name kind of half canadien thing, with Luna Freakout white wine to sip...don't laugh...it's good ****

Barako

Ben, you haven't finished that bottle yet?!? Such restraint!

Caledonian 10 in a CAO meer. It's sooo bleedin hot! :hot:

dp
dp, I still have all 4 bottles open (Macallan12, glenmorangie original, glenlivet12 and the benriach), none of them less than 3/4 full :) I only drink when I smoke and maybe 10-30 ml at a time(rotating bottles) which I sip slowly and enjoy :xd: love the interplay of flavors and how the whiskys finish goes with the snorking :bling: . I am in control :velho:

Nat Sherman 536 in a Pete Celtic bent bulldog, Macallan 12 on the side

Snake

permanent ankle biter
Ben,

You've got more willpower than I. Single malts are almost like
candy to me....almost.

Just finished a bowl of CH (thanks, hoss!) in a Caminetto sitter.
My heaviest pipe, so no clenching that one.

dp

Barako

Ben,

You've got more willpower than I. Single malts are almost like
candy to me....almost.

Just finished a bowl of CH (thanks, hoss!) in a Caminetto sitter.
My heaviest pipe, so no clenching that one.

dp
"Too much of anything is bad, but too much of a good whisky is barely enough" - Mark Twain

I try, I really try, this is good stuff :)

IRC Balkan Supreme(from a timely tin trade with Dondi) in a Dunhill ODA straight billiard, Benriach curiositas on the side :puffy:

Falconeer

Hi All,

Sherlock Holmes in a Falcon with apple bowl before packing the car to go back to Scotland and then intending to have dinner at the Hawes Inn South Queensferry in the shade of the Victorian Forth Bridge - have a good one all!

Gerry

Dondi

just finished a spilman/robusto blend in an aran 69... moving onto IRC Balkan Supreme in a rosslare 69. two cheers for Peterson! https://pipesmokersforum.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohyeah.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.