Now Smoking

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by user0003, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dubhdarra

dubhdarra Active Member

McCl 5100 in the longmire dublin. stuff's good but i'd really classify this as an aromatic cavendish more than a virginia.

2. Barako

Barako Member

sorry man, just saw this :goodjob: I like the pipe a lot, very nice construction, the rustication is excellent and gets better when waxed and buffed, the shank and stem is thicker and more substantial than a regular 106(I also have a killarney 106), the zippo brand on the nickel band is also a nice touch, it smokes very cool even from the start and has an excellent draw, passes the cleaner test too. I am a pete fan and I expected no less. The lighter is very cool and is what attracted me to the set in the first place. I now have 3 of their pipe lighters, the silver, the black and now this one, looking for the sherlock silhouette one and the brass finish. :thumbsu:

Nat Sherman 536 in a Pete system 303, coke zero on the side

3. nobler son

nobler son Member

Some PA in the Riviera. It was a little harsh. Think I've had the same pouch for too long. The tabac feels a little dry.

4. dubhdarra

dubhdarra Active Member

damn near the last of my bracken in the longmire dublin. wish that i'd picked up more of it. dunno what it is but when my allergies are bothering me that stuff unplugs my sinuses great.

5. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

Nicotine is a known decongestant... https://pipesmokersforum.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbsu.gif

Trying out a homebrew of Peterson SH and McClelland Blending Oriental in my poker lattice meer.

6. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Good Morning,

Ten to Midnight (thanks to Kirby!) in a Squatch apple. Starts out like Pirate Kake, but moves quickly to a Penzance like zone. Not quite, but pretty damn good.

7. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

A "parfait" of PS LBF w/ PS LNF on the top half of an MM General (w/modded MM Freehand stem). Gonna be hot today, figured I'd get a nice big bowl "in" prior to the heat (it's already 100% relative humiLity out there)! Hot coffee for the rinse & wake up.

:thumbsu:
    Ed Puff!

8. GlassSculptor

GlassSculptor Active Member

50/50 mix of FVF and Scottish Cake in a Cavicchi Rustic. :thumbsu:

9. Barako

Barako Member

Nat Sherman 509 in a Pete System 305, Glenlivet 12 on the side

10. Barako

Barako Member

follow up with IRC Balkan Supreme in a Dunhill ODA straight billiard, BenRiach curiositas on the side. Life is good :thumbsu:

11. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Smoked more of the Haunted Bookshop in a Talbert Prince on the way to the office,

12. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

just finished a bowl of Nat Sherman 509 (courtesy of Barako) in my plumb dinky nine.

smoked in a bigger bowl, 509 has a tendency to get boorring.... but in a small pipe, it's just right. plus the wife likes the room note https://pipesmokersforum.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbsu.gif

13. tsgourley

tsgourley Member

McC's 5110 in a Savinelli author, with a side of hot piping french press coffee goodness. Good morning world!

14. Mister Moo

Mister Moo Normal Cow Moderator

2006 Butera/Esoterica Dorchester in a small Orlik prince and a large meer.

15. noflex

noflex Member

Afternoon guys, smoking some MacB VA Blend in a Savinelli Oscar Billiard #129, cold Pepsi-Max on the side.

16. Barako

Barako Member

yup, that dark cured cavendish blend is a tad one dimensional so it is best appreciated short and sweet :groucho: the room note is like sweet vanilla.

Just had a late dinner,Nat Sherman 314 in a Pete system 312 for dessert, Macallan 12 on the side

17. GlassSculptor

GlassSculptor Active Member

Old Gowrie in a Rusticated Cavicchi. :water:

:groucho:

18. noflex

noflex Member

OGS in a Sav. Panel Billiard #506, coffee on the side.

19. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

PS LBF in a Wellington Billiard with a pint of Anchor Steam.

20. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

PA in a cob with iced tea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.