Now Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff The Magic

2015 in a Dr-G, iced h2o. This is my first Grabow and they're not a bad hunk-o-briar, nice smoke. It was used but refurb'd by Ted's friend (ebay, Pipes by Whitney) and he did a super fine job of making her "like new" again. Best $25 I've spent in a long time!

:velho:
Ed Puff!
cogito ergo puff

Unforgivin

2015 in a Dr-G, iced h2o. This is my first Grabow and they're not a bad hunk-o-briar, nice smoke. It was used but refurb'd by Ted's friend (ebay, Pipes by Whitney) and he did a super fine job of making her "like new" again. Best $25 I've spent in a long time!

:velho:
Ed Puff!
cogito ergo puff
Grabows are a damn nice pipe for the bucks. I have a rustic savoy and have never had a problem with it.......

.....In fact, Red cake/PA in the same pipe! :velho:

Joew

CH In a new MM gentelmen that finally arrived today with ice tea I really like Ch but cant wait to visit Iwan Ries shop on my trip to chicago this weekend so I can try somthing other then OTC's

yinyang

Some rim charring is to be expected.
How's this for 'Now Smoking'...nothing. Stupid skunk must circle my house like a guard. Tried three times to sneak out and light a bowl...

Guys...enjoy whatever, for me!!! ( sigh).

Deckard

How's this for 'Now Smoking'...nothing. Stupid skunk must circle my house like a guard. Tried three times to sneak out and light a bowl...

Guys...enjoy whatever, for me!!! ( sigh).
I've had some real close brushes with skunks, but as long as you don't startle them they don't spray. If it knows you're there and walks by anyway I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Then again if it continues to be a problem why don't you take care of it...permanently. :rifle:

jpberg

Staff member
Good Morning,

Had a M de P full of P&W 400 this morning. It was 58F, with a wide open sky full of stars, so the dog and I sat on the deck and looked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.