Now Smoking

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by user0003, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Continuing the break in of the L'Anatra Zulu...introducing it to a bit of Latakia via some Walnut as I'd like to see this one end up as an "english" pipe.

2. 51flgoose

51flgoose Member

Hey Rugs... does your L'Anatra have the goose head sticking up from the stem ... or is it inlaid in the stem? I thought they went to an inlay, but it seems that I still see many with the goose sticking up.
    (I have two with the raised head - a paneled Canadian, and a HUGE, straight-grain freehand.... neat pipes!)

3. Barako

Barako Member

C&D Pirate Kake in a Pete Irish harp bulldog, BenRiach curiositas on the side.

4. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

About to hit the road on my way down to UConn and I've got a few cobs and a half dozen blends to pass the trip with.

5. noflex

noflex Member

OGS in a Winslow dublin.

6. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Classic Burley Kake in a Talbert LB Prince...

7. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Mix of Black Cordial and Black Cavendish in a MM freehand cob, sweet ice tea on the side and Axel Rudi Pell-- Forever Angel blasting!!!!! :dance3:

8. raistlinsk

raistlinsk Member

A blend of vanilla cavendish and MacB Chocolate and Honey in my MM Country Gentleman. Listening to Avantasia and watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs with my son.

9. Grammaton

Grammaton Member

Beacon, in a Peterson bent Dublin.

10. noflex

noflex Member

Orlik Bull's eye in a Peterson Dublin #265. Coffee on the side.

11. raistlinsk

raistlinsk Member

Hobbits Weed from Tewksbury a tobacco shop in Denver. By far my favorite aro! Watching Dexter Season 4 :)

12. gic

gic Member

Erinmore Mixture in a Falcon Meer bowl

13. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Hello piperz!

Did a "reverse" journey of yesterday's smokes......so in order for today was:

JLP Winter Heartbeat in an SMS meer, hot coffee.

followed by:

JLP Oriental Dusk in the same meer, more hot coffee.

followed by:

JLP Gold Nuggets in a Kaywoodie Standard, iced h2o.

followed by:

Solani ABF in the same Kaywoodie "for Dad", more iced h2o (his favorite drink).

Here's a pic of today's workhorses:

[​IMG]

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    cogito ergo puff

14. Grammaton

Grammaton Member

Yet again, Virginia Woods, in a bent Savinelli.

15. 51flgoose

51flgoose Member

H&H Classic Burley Kake in a Lewis Freehand.

Sad... the long weekend is fast coming to an end... but this smoke is a great way to end it (gonna go add a little Lagavulin on the side I believe.)

16. raistlinsk

raistlinsk Member

Blenders Gold Burley and Black. A great OTC imho! Let it dry for about 3 days and you have a wonderful, flavorful smoke. Oh ya, I'm smoking it out of one of my MM Country Gentlemans.

17. ChrisD

ChrisD Member

Enjoying a bowl of C&D Autumn Evening, on a nice cool Minesota night. Going to pack up a bowl of Shipwreck which is a house blend from the Golden Leaf smoke shop in St. Paul after that for the car ride to pick up my gf from work. smokin cobs tonight

18. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

GLP Quiet Nights in a Rosslare 69.... high humidity means I needed to dry this out quite a bit before filling the pipe

19. t-bear

t-bear Active Member

Good evening all...

Been a long day...trying to get our Stream Table up and running. It has been sitting for a few years and the pump is kaput. Got the thing dis-connected, now need to find a replacement. The table itself is OK but I re-caulked the seams. Had lunch with Pat's BFF Rose, where the table is stored, then went across the way to my daughter Tona's for steaks for dinner. Now home and trying to catch up.

Started off with PS LTF in the Dunhill man meerschaum, then moved to SL in the Carey meer-lined freehand. It was STM in a cob whilst fiddling with the pump and table. After dinner pipe was Red Rapparee in the Calla and now sipping 5100/110 in my Altinok freehand meerschaum....like I said, long day.

See y'all tomorrow!

20. dubhdarra

dubhdarra Active Member

smoking a mix of 1792 and cube cut black xx twist in a guildhall billy, since it seems my tins are going to have to last a while. funny thing is this tastes more like i remember 1792 tasting when i first had it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.