Now Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubhdarra

amphora red in a guildhall straight bulldog. man i wish they still made this stuff, skandinavik doesn't hold a candle to it, i dont care if its the same recipe.

Puff The Magic

Good Day Piperz!

a.m. bowlz were:

Blue Note (seems to be a kick here on psf....) in a Tinsky PSF/POY, hot coffee.

then some more Blue Note in an SMS straight apple meer, more hot coffee.

then a bowl full of Barbary Coast in the same meer, iced h2o.

now, McCranie's '96 Red Flake in a Bear's Den (T-bear) Bamboo Dublin "the flake burner" :) Great pipe Ted! This one and the Partial Bridge (Flake) Burner are soooooo fine for burning lightly rubbed/cubed flakes.....or any 'baccy you have a small amount of and don't wanna layer it with another. These EXCEL in c-ballin'! Great pipage Ted, Thank You!

:velho:
Ed Puff!
cogito ergo puff

yinyang

Some rim charring is to be expected.
Had a bowl of 1792 in a Sav 101 for breakfast, then a bowl of OJK in a Pete 68 for lunch.

Man, I gotta get me some 1792!

Peterson Irish Flake...now in a Falcon. I need to branch out more and set fire to a VA before I forget what they're like! A little sweet tea on the side.

Puff The Magic

Stonehaven in a Squatch Straight Brandy Pot, iced h2o.

Finally getting the hang of smoking pot! :) No, not that kind, the pipe shape "pot"! Geez! Youze Guyz! ;)

Filled her up with my "sen-sen'd" Stonehaven, which is a small cube cut (across grain) into small pieces about the size of that old '60's breath freshener "Sen-Sen". For those distinguished enough to remember and still can remember, the sen-sen sized cubes (gently rubbed out after cutting) gravity fills very nicely and I can easily get an even across the top char and subsequent light.

:velho:
Ed Puff!
cogito ergo puff

telltime

Started with Esoterica Pembroke (Cognac Blend). New tobacco for me and I did not care for it AT ALL on first try. Even with the Cognac it just seemed too icky (that's a technical term, by the way) for me. Reminded me of Dunhill's London Mixture, which I never cared for...

Dumped it after 1/2 the bowl (if that), changed pipes and just finished a full bowl of my ol' standby: A mix of about 3/5 Wilshire, 1/5 Aalborg, and 1/5 North Sea (all Tinderbox blends).

Status
Not open for further replies.