Now Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlassSculptor

Sunza Bitches in a MdP Brandy. Interesting blend........Perique with a little Virginia, Burley and Bourbon. Looks like the shavings you'd see in a hamster's cage.

Taste pretty darn good!!!

:puffy:

Puff The Magic

A mixture of:

McCranie's '96 Red Flake + GLP Barbary Coast + Tinsky Christmas '09 = Perfect Smoke. WOW! Had to not let it go........so I loaded up another bowl but with:

Dan's Blue Note in the same Tinsky.......EVEN BETTER! I tell you folks, those Tinsky Christmas Pipes ('09 vintage) are KILLER pipage! I'm here to tell you that we're in for a nice surprise when the '10's come off the bench. MT is da BOMB!

:velho:
Ed Puff!
cogito ergo puff

Dondi

A mixture of:

McCranie's '96 Red Flake + GLP Barbary Coast + Tinsky Christmas '09 = Perfect Smoke. WOW! Had to not let it go........so I loaded up another bowl but with:

Dan's Blue Note in the same Tinsky.......EVEN BETTER! I tell you folks, those Tinsky Christmas Pipes ('09 vintage) are KILLER pipage! I'm here to tell you that we're in for a nice surprise when the '10's come off the bench. MT is da BOMB!

:velho:
Ed Puff!
cogito ergo puff
Has Mark started taking on Christmas orders?

Falconeer

Hi All,

Rarely take the time to sit and smoke a pipe all the way through - but it's a lovely morning here in Northumberland after yesterday's storms and floods - have just sat out on my decking with a pot of strong Indian Tea and smoked an MM Freehand full of Middleton's Cherry - absolutely grand! Have a good day all!

Gerry

telltime

I actually finished this last night (about 1:00 a.m., so technically it was today)...

Mac Baren Vanilla Cream (flake) in the oldest Dunhill I have (an Apple shape, french writing for the manufacturing info. and patent #, real ivory dot on tapered,not fishtail stem)

Can't remember what all that means, and it's not that important to me. It is just one of my grandfather's pipes I enjoy. And did I ever enjoy it. Haven't had Vanilla Cream in a while and it hit the spot last night! Had a glass of cranberry flavored seltzer water with it. It sounded good at the time, and was actually better than I expected.

yinyang

Some rim charring is to be expected.
On the road...typing this on my 'smarter than me' phone....Red Cake in the Kirsten. Ok, back to watching for traffic...

Status
Not open for further replies.