Now Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff The Magic

Hey Puff, how is that Dan Milonga? Ordered a tin of it a couple weeks ago (along with some Sweet Vanilla Honeydew), should be here soon...
It was pretty good, not quite as good as Blue Note and between the two, I'd choose BN over Milonga but I did enjoy it very well. Go slow, puff lightly, may need to relight but just keep it burning nice and slow/cool........that's where all the flavor is. Same for BN, all the way to the bottom of the bowl. Sometimes Milonga gives me a yin/yang of a vanilla/chocolate and then the caramel comes in throughout the smoke. Smoke it cool and you'll enjoy it to it's fullest. This one can and will bite your tongue if you puff with gusto!

:velho:
Ed Puff!
cogito ergo puff

It was pretty good, not quite as good as Blue Note and between the two, I'd choose BN over Milonga but I did enjoy it very well. Go slow, puff lightly, may need to relight but just keep it burning nice and slow/cool........that's where all the flavor is. Same for BN, all the way to the bottom of the bowl. Sometimes Milonga gives me a yin/yang of a vanilla/chocolate and then the caramel comes in throughout the smoke. Smoke it cool and you'll enjoy it to it's fullest. This one can and will bite your tongue if you puff with gusto!

:velho:
Ed Puff!
cogito ergo puff
Good to know, thanks for the heads up.

And just to stay on topic... MOAR Cpt Black from meh cob.

Snake

permanent ankle biter
Sales Upgrade
Three Nuns in a Savinelli 602, then
Dannebrog in a CAO meer, but with
this head cold, I can't taste a bloody
thing. :sick:

dp

ruffinogold

Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large.
Mayor
Hi All,

Half and Half in a cob, tea on the side - "Oh Yah Beauty, Oh yah Dancer!" as we say in Lanarkshire!

Have a good day all

Gerry
Go man ! American ots'c in cobs ! pretty soon you'll stsrt talkin like yer from georgia :D

SWR in a french chelsea octagon billard . perfect smoke

Awww once again time for a pipe, i am so ready for one havent had one in almost 2 weeks, where i have been they give you a very nasty ticket if your caught smoking. So now haveing Blue Note in a MM bent General, with sweet ice tea on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.