Now Smoking

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by user0003, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

smoking C&D Black Duck in a Falcon Istanbul... this is one of those blends which is perfect for a Falc... I've only been thru half the bowl, and have already had to mop up the humidome twice! The condensation is strangely oily.... :bing:

2. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Not feeling good, so haven't bothered much with smoking this weekend. Sucks, really.

1776 Tavern in a Dr. Grabow Duke...coffee on the side.

3. yinyang

Again, as above. Must be a Latakia day.

4. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Pushing it this afternoon with a size 5 Tinsky Longshank filled with GH Dark Birdseys

5. Barako

Barako Member

G&H Balkan Mixture in a Dunhill patent 127 billiard, BenRiach curiositas on the side.

6. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

OGS in an IMP "Meerkat" cone, hot coffee.

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    cogito ergo puff

7. yinyang

Still with us? What's your SS#? Bank pin#? (Seeing if you're coherent, is all... :whistle: )

IF in the Falcon WillH bowl, Yuengling Lager on the side.

8. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

CAO Bella Vanilla in a MM bent General, sweet ice tea on the side, and a bit of wood working to go with it lol.

9. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

MacB's London Burley in a cob.

10. yinyang

After a big meal, southern style...fried chicken, potato salad, pintos and deviled eggs, an after dinner smoke of 1776 Tavern (in my Hackert MM General)seems in order. (Still miffed...no cornbread!)

More Yuengling! :thumbsu:

11. Traderbob

Traderbob Member

SG FVF in my Dunhill Cumberland Poker. Boy have I messed up - just now opened a tin of FVF and really like it. Too bad you can't find any of it in stock now!

12. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Member

SG FVF in Stanwell X-mas pipe 2006.

13. GlassSculptor

GlassSculptor Active Member

Scottish Flake in a Caminetto Cherrywood.

The tin note of this blend reminds me of the way a freshly opened pack of Marlboro Reds used to smell way back when. The cigs never tasted this good though.

:puffy:

14. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Unlucky for y'all but I survied...now its time for the L'Anatra stuffed to the gills with Germain SLF, and a bottle of Magic Hat HIPA

On a side note if its gonna be fall then its got to get and stay colder. I've taken over 25 ticks off my dogs today alone :startle:

15. yinyang

Holy crap, Andrew...25? Now that's a record. How many dogs you own...poor Buddy doesn't need any more issues ATM. (Need to check my Lab now...my wife's Yorkie-poo? Yeah, he can rot in hell.)

Well, I'm either feeling better, or nicotene deprived...IF in the Falcon....more Yuengling on the side.

Edited to add-OK, Daisy Mae is tick free...you had me worried...the weather was awfully unseasonable here, too. Pudgie? Well, he's eight pounds...with any luck, two ticks could bleed him dry in a matter of minutes! :eek:hyeah:

16. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Member

A nice bowl of Irish Oak in my Sherlock Holmes Squire before bed.

17. yinyang

OK, in a surreal event, I just swapped smokes, mid pipe, with my son. He's been smoking cigars, but asked me tonight if he could try a pipe. 'Sure', I said, hooking him up with a new MM Legend and a fresh pouch of CH. Two minutes later, he says 'Yeah, i see what you mean, this is much lighter a smoke'...a sure sign of ho-humminess(I think)
    . So...I swapped him...(1792 in a patriot.). now he's num-nummying it, saying it's nice 'n smooth. I'm not sure I like having adult children...it's both cool and freaking me out!

Rant over. Enjoyed the CH...guess time heals all.

18. len smetona

len smetona Member

Hello, My name is Len, I am new here, and new to pipe smoking.

I am having Stokkebye Optimum in a Peterson Donegal Rocky. The pipe is a never smoked estate sale. So, I'm breaking it in, like Peterson's would like.

On the side, some Stoneleigh (New Zealand) Sauvignon Blank, a cut up Galla apple, and some old Parmesan cheese. (I did not have dinner)

Be well

Len S

19. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

The last of my Drama Reserve in squatch. Just three more blends to finish up till I can finally start opening tins again. A certain tin of Germain's Brown is approaching its first birthday.

20. smoore

smoore Member

Autumn Evening in a Meer with a side of Laphroaig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.