Now Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

yinyang

Some rim charring is to be expected.
No Ads Upgrade
BS in the billiard meer. Another fine smoke. Although, I'm getting tired of my wife's "nasty old man pipe smoker" comments. :thumbsd:

You could habitually grab her butt in public....then you'd be the dirty old man. Or, not bathe...at all! then you'd be the filthy old man. After all that abuse, the occasional 1 hour Lat fest she wouldn't mind anymore.

H&H Stogie in the Falcon...sweet tea chaser...watching my sis-in-law's boyfriend mow my property....Life is good!

REAL St. Bruno Flake (from a tin, kept in a jar for 12+ years: SO GOOD!), in a Butz Choquin billiard, with the current version of St. Bruno Flake in the Peterson XL305 for a side-by-side comparison. The new stuff is more like Mac Baren Mixture Flake. Columbian coffee to keep me going while ripping some Black Sabbath CDs to the PC. :punk:

Still on my MacB Navy Flake kick. After letting this stuff sit for the last 6 months...all I can say is wow! I loved this stuff prior to it being stored but now its a work of art! Smoking it out of a Country Gent, drinking a MtnDew White Out, and listening to some Hans Zimmer! Some days I ooze class :P

yinyang

No Ads Upgrade
It's been a day or so, ....so, Ted's Burley in a cob. 'Organic' burley, plus a beater cob=bliss. A Camo XXXXX 12.0% 24 ozer to seal the deal.

Mington

Jeez Ed, smoke much? :yikes:

The last dregs of the Condor dp gifted to me....I'm gonna miss this one. Running it through a MM Legend, Constant Comment orange spice tea on the side. Think I'll play Satie's 'Gymnopedie #1' on the mp3 player...the most melancholy piece of music ever written. Should fit right in, what with me polishing of this excellent weed and all.
I usually chill out to either Pink Floyd "Echos" or "Shine On You Crazy Diamond". :whistle:

yinyang

No Ads Upgrade
Ennerdale Flake in a cob. I need to consider a dedicated Lakeland pipe, at this rate. Some Kona coffee on the side...giddy-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.