Now Smoking

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by user0003, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Good Morning,

996 in an M de P.

2. morleysson

morleysson Member

Just dropped off SheWhoSpeaksLoudly (SWSL) at her job, and I hate driving in the snow, even though it's only about 6-7". Now smoking OJK in an Ehrlich larger billiard w/ some fresh coffee. Now, I am not lazy or indolent, but I am trying to work from home, since traveling back and forth is troublesome w/ two impared legs. Retirement looms larger, friends, perhaps March 2011.

3. freestoke

freestoke Member

WAY too much snow for what they predicted!! :growl:

Sigh. Thought I was going to get a break this week. Another two hours down the drain because the stupid storm drifted like 20 stinking miles too far east. RATS! (No more cheering the snow on PSF, okay? It's thoughtless and cruel.) A bowl of CH in the Patriot and a nice cup of coffee is making me feel a little better about the horror that awaits.

4. Gondar

Gondar Member

Sofar I have been through EMP in my Peterson, MacBaren Plumcake twice in a cob and then Old Virginia Tobacco Company Gettysburg in another cob. All was good enough to make me want more, especially Gettysburg that I have been neglecting for too long.

5. freestoke

freestoke Member

Well, I meant the storm drifted too far WEST. So now I'm smoking another CH in the Patriot, trying to remain calm. Already 6 inches out there and it isn't stopping. (Not that this is much at all by the standards around here, but it's still gotta get moved.)

6. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

Sunshine for a welcome change..Had a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in my Wally Frank LTD Giant.. Morning chores done..

7. GlassSculptor

GlassSculptor Active Member

Taking a break from shoveling.......Man, we got a butt load of snow and it's still coming down :startle:

Quiet Nights in a little Big Ben Barbados. :coffee:

8. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Snow's over here fellas...to bad the freaking wind is picking up. I'm watching the fruits of my earlier shoveling labors disappear with each gale. Time for a bowl.

ET Blackpool in a cob. Hot tea and a nap to follow.

9. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

Still sunny and windy here.. PA in my MM Country Gentleman Cob.. Then Half & Half in my MM Missouri Pride.. Be careful out there fellas.. :jig:

10. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

CH in a Yello Bole Imperial, RC Cola on the side. Glad the week is half over.

11. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

Captain Black Gold in my MM Great Dane Spool.. Then while wood chopping I had a bowl of FVF in my La Strada Pico...

12. whitebriar

whitebriar Member

PA/Vanilla Cav mix in a MM Country Gentleman--cool on the porch; 42F--hot coffee and irish creme to keep out the chill

13. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Had to get up early to take a
    mate to the airport. Thankfully,
    no snow in the near future.
    EMP in my Bjarne freehand. Too
    much Vitamin N this early in
    my day! :startle:

dp

14. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

Blockade Runner in the trusty Kapet. Keeping the nautical theme with Hawaiian Punch on the side.

15. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Stonehaven in a Pete system. Tried to smoke it while outside walking the dog, but heavy winds and snow drift put the kaibosh on that. :growl: It's much easier smoking inside... :eek:hyeah: Kona blend on the side.

16. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Ive been hitting the davidoff danish in my " new " Kaywoodie meer lined ... hell of a combo ... Been drinking some Trappist Monk made coffee that I got at my last knights of columbus meeting . Must say it rocks big time . 11 bucks a pound aint to bad for something extra nice now and then

17. Boomer-Z

Boomer-Z Member

Key Largo in a cob with a side of grapefruit and vodka.
    Z

18. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

My first taste of Estorica Margate in my MM cob.
    Yum!
    (Thanks Chuck) :thumb:

19. ZuluSafari

ZuluSafari Member

Just finished some Mac Baren Dark Twist Roll Cake in my Dr. Grabow Viking Sandblast bowl (Falcon copycat pipe.) Was very pleasant, though the temp is now -3 degrees F. Now I am nursinga cup of Dark Chocolate Coffee. Goes well with the virginia sweet aftertaste. Mmmm.

20. raistlinsk

raistlinsk Member

RLP-6 in my beautiful Viking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.