Now Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
That beer is made down the skreet from me. Their porter is quite good. :cheers:

OGS in the Falcon. I've gotta try resting this pipe on occasion. Cookie-Cola on the side.
I saw one of there trucks almost wreck the other day. Went right off the road, on to the shoulder, then over corrected. Fortunately, he straightened it out in time. I would have cried.

Puff The Magic

Red Paramour in a Bekler rhodesian smoothie meer, :coffee:

Great va! Thanks for the "heads-up" Earl (StrongIrish)! Park-Lane Tobacco.....great selections, price, and service. Got it in 2 days! :)

:velho:
Ed Puff!
Cogito ergo puff

yinyang

Some rim charring is to be expected.
No Ads Upgrade
I saw one of there trucks almost wreck the other day. Went right off the road, on to the shoulder, then over corrected. Fortunately, he straightened it out in time. I would have cried.

Lesson of the day-do not sample your wares while driving. :yes: This lesson does not apply to me, iffin I ever get a job with them, however.

GAF in my Pete bulldog...I gotta get more of this stuff! Sweet tea on the side.

ruffinogold

Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large.
Mayor
A blend I made that I'm calling Red Headed Bombshell / wiley prince ... making paper airplanes w/ the kid .. thinking of lighting one on fire and tossing it ... hmm .. wife wont approve ... and to think I named the blend after her :)

yinyang

Some rim charring is to be expected.
No Ads Upgrade
A blend I made that I'm calling Red Headed Bombshell / wiley prince ... making paper airplanes w/ the kid .. thinking of lighting one on fire and tossing it ... hmm .. wife wont approve ... and to think I named the blend after her :)

Is it copyright infringement if I make a blend called Auburn Haired Succubus in honor of my wife? I'd hate a legal battle.

Was gonna go back out to smoke, but it's zero out. Zero. I'll DGT later...at this rate, March?

Setting outside with my favorite MM Country Gent. With Walker "nose warmer" stem filled with Half and Half and a cup of coffee enjoying a lovely Moon Rise and a little well earned relaxation.

Status
Not open for further replies.