Now Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
humm now smoking sugar barrel, in my leonessa artistica. wounderful pipe alright tobacco, I dont hate it but its supose to have a burley in it and i'm not realy getting that burley but pretty mild smoke.

yinyang

Some rim charring is to be expected.
Actually, page 530 is inundated with Falcons, cobs, and the occasional Kaywoodie. I'm going to throw the other briars out as anomolies...:) I'm also going to suggest those briar owners do the same...:ohyh:

yinyang

Just to be a PITA, and to play into Marc's hands...

...reloading the Falcon, this time with Half 'n' Half.
Well, crap on a stick...this post above was meant for the bottom of page 530. Oh, well.

Breaking a trend here anyways...Half 'n' Half in a Malaga Oom Paul...briar. Some cheap ice brewed something or other on the side.

HCraven

Beale said:
Tambolaka in my MMCG! I like this stuff? Smeels horrible, taste is great though, Beale.
One of the great truths of pipe smoking is that many things that smell horrible taste great. Much as I like Latakia, for instance, if I walk back into the garage after smoking a bowl of Ten Russians, it stinks something awful. You are learning, grasshopper.

Though I don't often smoke the same pipe two days in a row, yesterdays was only half a bowl, so I'm calling it good. SL in the General.

yinyang

McC 2035 in a Hackert Freehand. This stubborn weed is being sublime for me tonight, so I'm contented. A 'Joose' cherry limeade 24oz. 12% alc. malt liquor...thing, on the side. I'm no freshman, but this drink might just make me hurl like one. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.