Now Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

deker

Had a bowl of Allegheny Smokeworks' "Chartres" in a cob on my ride to work. this is the first time I've really noticed a tobacco tasting entirely different depending on the pipe. I enjoyed it quite a bit in a briar, but from teh cob it was just kind of "blah"....weird...

-d

Rugbysh9

deker said:
Had a bowl of Allegheny Smokeworks' "Chartres" in a cob on my ride to work. this is the first time I've really noticed a tobacco tasting entirely different depending on the pipe. I enjoyed it quite a bit in a briar, but from teh cob it was just kind of "blah"....weird...

-d
I have this issues with PA, I really like it in a cob, but don't enjoy the flavor as much out of a briar:(

Tobacco Traders Savanah out of a Falcon

Rugbysh9

Sitting on the patio watching the dogs chasing some wild turkeys in the field across from my house accompanied by a bowl of SG SL in the Castello Old Antiquari Dublin.

Going to have to clean the house after this for my son's 2nd b-day party tomorrow...this is NOT going to be fun...I think the dogs are conspiring to shed as much fur as possible after I clean

Boswells Premium Burley,in a Boswell Squat Tomato.I don't know what it is about this tobac,but it is addicting to me.I have all those premium Tobacs and i get hooked on this one.Amazing! :confused:.Maybe it'got some Panama Re....:XD:No i doubt it.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.