Now Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwik

Sav pot w/ GAF, using the fold and stuff method. Smoking good but i'm needing more practice, seems to many relights .. wait seems this pot just hit the sweet spot

Puff The Magic

FVF in a Tinsky '96 Christmas! Wow what a smoke! The flake was lightly dusted with snow, so I almost fold n rolled but I rubbed it out. Memorably Stellar smoke!

Now working on

'94 Christmas Cheer in a '60's MM Millenium General dgt bowl.

This leaf dot's exceptionally well! Started her last eve and this is the 2nd burn, 1/3 thru now, this leaf is mildly sweet most always now on the dgt burn. Still grassy but more clean wet hay and sweet! Puff likey!

Ed
Puff

shadow

My own Blend -again!- in a Barling, Royal Londoner, Dublin shape and a can of Carlsberg lager. I need to stock up on wine again! It's lager all the time!:toast:

OGS in a cob... it's a new cob, so it doesn't taste quite right, but it's still good regardless. Just picked up some Best Brown Flake earlier today and I'm going to take that on a test drive a little later.

Puff The Magic

OMG this old CC is tremendous in the last 1/3 of the bowl and the smoke was soft, creamy, sweet lightly tangy, and just got thicker and thicker! Was snagging the last relight at the bottom and was still enjoying the thick and incredibly tasty smoke thinking absolutely nothing could go wrong with this smoke and boy was I wrong! The cob shank started burning! Oh well, a memorable end to a very memorable dgt of some good ole CC! :)

Now onto

'01 Tribute, first issue, in an IRC Natural Tester '60's-ish. Wonderful smoke! Gotta load up on some First Responder and sit on it! :D

Ed
Puff

beaupipe

Smoking some P&C University series-The Dean, an inexpensive bulk Latakia mix that tastes awfully good at sunset in Vegas on Veteran's Day. This stuff has been sitting in a jar for 3 years. It's in a Stanwell military mount.

Status
Not open for further replies.