Now Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

HCraven

Hal OThe Wynd (sample via Moo) in a meerschaum -David
:doh: I was just thinking of having some of that myself. Instead, I grabbed a flake of Villiger 1888 After Dinner (I did just finish dinner, so it seemed appropriate). Still getting to know this weed, trying to suss the difference between it and LNF. It's cheap enough for a tin, but LNF is still cheaper in bulk. Smoking it in my new PSF POY, of course.

HCraven

Now I'm trying to satisfy my days long craving for something with a little vanilla (odd for me) with a half a bowl full of Prince Albert Cherry Vanilla (thanks, Scottly!). Cob burn-in nearly complete. Corny taste is pretty well gone. Now I just gotta carbon up the shank extension a bit more.

HCraven

HiloJohnny said:
After dinner....with postprandial glass of port....Bald Headed Teacher....:puffy:
Nothing like a glass of port after a nice meal. I once added about $50 to my bill at a steak house after my meal, as I got a glass of one of their best ports for myself and my waitress. Hey, it was New Year's Eve, and I thought she should have something nice to ring in the new year. Plus I was drunk as a skunk after a couple of Martinis and a few beers. She was a good sport.

Gary

Dunhill Nightcap in the Gary #1 with a cup of strong black coffee. Tastes nearly as good as my last smoke last night, which my first taste of Dunhill Nightcap with a glass of The Glenlivet Nadurra, which seemed an awesome combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.