OCG/NCG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marker

Got to thinking today. We have one of these for the trading section. I would like to put one in here for cigars. If a mod could put a trade tag on this for easier feedback that would be special.

Old Cigar Guy / New Cigar Guy

Similar basis to the other thread. Old guy and new guy set up a trade.

NCG will discuss in PM what he will be sending to the OCG. After the OCG receives his, OCG will send NCG some cigars to help them start in the cigar world. Meanwhile the OCG is coaching and mentoring the NCG. This is not about the trading of cigars or a OCG unloading stuff they do not want on another. The purpose of the trade is to establish a person for the NCG to ask for advice/help in the cigar world. This can be as much or little as you like, but remember that cigars tend to cost more than pipe tobacco so sending only $30 in cigars is probably a light trade.

D-Pap already signed up by mistake (his). So I will take him first. OCG update the post when you sign up showing you are looking for a NCG. NCG do the same if you sign up here. Post the people with open trades and waiting for partners on the bottom of every post here.

Marker - D-Pap (in process)

Marker

Marker - D-Pap (in process)
Spillproof - WVDAVE (get in touch)

Update this on the bottom of your posts or paste it in. That will help everyone see where we are at.

D-Pap

I've been in touch with Spillproof. I guess that makes him my mentor or is it tormentor? Great guy to be involved with.
Listen to your mentor. There is a reason they tell you what they do. I didn't listen and it's taking apple cider vinegar shots to get the taste of a terrible dog rocket out of my mouth. Learn from my mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.