Official Cigar Deals Thread

nesta

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/spec_jc.asp

"Joe's Daily Deal" is currently less than 3.50 a piece for ten HUGE Ancient Warriors...I've only had this cigar a couple times before but was very impressed with the smaller size I've smoked. I'd jump on this but my humidor simply wouldn't accommodate ten 8.5" cigars. Still, if you like this cigar, this is a great price

CaKy

If you like Hemingways...who doesn't? Signatures are on Freefall at that devil site...bottom price I saw was 29.60 for a 5'er. Just a lil FYI to help out the slow economy. Get up off that wallet.

Thuber88

If you like Hemingways...who doesn't? Signatures are on Freefall at that devil site...bottom price I saw was 29.60 for a 5'er. Just a lil FYI to help out the slow economy. Get up off that wallet.
I have to stay seated on mine so it wont float away.

CaKy

I jumped on 2 of these last time they came up a couple months ago. $50 for $100 of pipe tobacco. BnB was a little screwy on their communications and follow through on the order so I offered a little feedback on them to livingsocial. Logged in to my LS account this morning after seeing your post and saw they gave me an additional $10 off...so now it's 40 for 100.

I guess that translates to the squeaky wheel gets the grease...or the crybaby gets more. :bbaby:

CaKy

Just a little sweeter on the livingsocial deal gentimmy posted...enter PromoCode "BESTOF" in the block and get $5 more off per voucher. Don't know how long that code is good for but I just got $100 of vouchers for $35 with the code and my extra $10.

CaKy

Today it looks like $25 for $50?
That's right...25 for 50.But try that code "BESTOF" and see if it works today for an additional 5 off voucher which would make it 20 for 50. You can buy 2 max and maybe gift one I think but that code worked for me last night. For me with my crybaby $10 bonus, I got 100 for 35 using that code. Maybe that code can only be used once?

I don't like their shipping costs...9. and change for ground but the voucher can include shipping costs. And you have to use the whole voucher on one checkout but only one voucher at a time. I jumped through a few hoops for some DC Maximus and some 2012 Liberties last night. Their website leaves a lot to be desired and selection is not all that great on cigars.

CaKy

Just a little heads up for those that may like...10 packs of the Cusano 18 Paired Maduro robustos are cycling through the sprint sale for the past day or two.