Official Cigar Deals Thread

GlassSculptor

First time I've seen these on FreeFall. I smoked a dozen or so of these last summer and remember them being a very good smoke. Uniquely shaped, full bodied, loads of flavor and lots of smoke...:th1:

Marker

The cutter is near worthless. I had a colibri like that and after about 3 months it was not a clean cut. No one will sharpen them either. It is now my garage cutter for yardgars and walking cigars.

The Diesel double perfectos I like the format of, but not the unholy cocktail. Prefer the unlimited habano.

Johnny Dingo

Writer of wrongs
I like both, but yes, I prefer the Unlimited. As for the cutter, retailers give those away frequently enough that they could be considered disposable.
The cutter is near worthless. I had a colibri like that and after about 3 months it was not a clean cut. No one will sharpen them either. It is now my garage cutter for yardgars and walking cigars.

The Diesel double perfectos I like the format of, but not the unholy cocktail. Prefer the unlimited habano.

Marker

Forget the above post. I found out these are short filler and not very good from a few people after doing some research.

Mount Mandolin

Forget the above post. I found out these are short filler and not very good from a few people after doing some research.

Wait, what? La Sirena are short filler? Au contraire. Unless it's a different La Sirena, that is. I've smoked a bunch of theirs, mostly the Sea Sprite (petite corona size), and they are excellent, and definitely not long filler. Maybe they changed them or something though, who knows.

The deal is gone now anyway, but whatever. Just wondering if something has changed with those sticks.