Official Cigar Deals Thread

Mount Mandolin

Yeah I've read a little about the Jason, I had just never heard it called the JV13 before. I do like the idea of a specially blended Tatuaje double corona, but I wish they had kept the ring gauge in the lower end of the spectrum for that vitola. My favorite is 49. But hey, that's just nit-picky.

Feel free to snap up some of those Jasons and send me one. I won't mind, I promise.

nesta

http://www.removed_by_request/categ...ail&utm_campaign=Weekly&utm_content=CWS022414

Camacho corojo (old labels, better imo than new) in many sizes and $2-$3 each. Great bulk cigar if you need one.
WOW...that's a deal for sure...Camacho Corojo are fantastic smokes as memory serves, and frankly I absolutely hate the new packaging...I hate to say it, but despite knowing it's a great cigar, the bands and boxes are so very ugly that I can't see myself buying the new ones...I don't care that I know how stupid that is, I just won't :msty:

Against better judgment, I just snatched up a set of 20 Monarcas. Thanks for the heads up on this one!:th1:

nesta

yeah, that's around the going rate, but it's easier to find them in the boxes of 55 than the upright 25ct...you can get the 25ct boxes there and at Famous, though. Excellent everyday value! The 25ct usually is more expensive per stick than the 55, but still under a buck...so this is a good find. Some of my earliest purchases online were with BCP.

I was curious if anyone here has gotten the Brown Bag Sampler from CI, and if so, did it contain all junk or anything good?

Marker

Never got it. Scares me not to know what is in there. Better off getting overruns of a blender you know you like, like you did with the AJ coronas. The Alec Bradley overruns in the corona larga are presnados. That is for sure since they only make that stick in that size. I have some. They are very good.

Marker

A groupon discount for an online retailer (50% off) is available for the next 3 days. I took advantage of this last year and it worded out well for me: http://www.groupon.com/deals/bnb-tobacco
That groupon is a good deal if you are looking at cigars. Pipe tobacco, not as much. Shipping is $9 unless you break $129. But... most cigar boxes that are on sale are free ship. So look around at some great deals on cigars with your $50 off coupon.