OFFICIAL Cigar Secret Santa thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gentimmy

Yea, you read it right...Official.

As of today, the voting has ended and it appears that the $15-20 price point won out, so here we go

You will PM me and include the address you want the package shipped to. "addy in profile" will not work!

Assignment Date: By Nov. 16
Packages MUST be sent out by: Dec. 10th

You will send a 5 stick (can send more if you want to) bomb to your Secret Santa recipient. The cigars must be $3 or more per stick. You can include what you want in the package (no feces) and have more than 5 cigars. But, it MUST include 5 sticks in the $3+ range. Usually guys go over & beyond but you need to meet the minimum.

The idea of the Secret Santa is to try and fool the person you're sending your package to, however, this is not mandatory! You can use your own return address if you are not comfortable with this. I will get the names out to the players at or before Nov. 16th. This will give you time to post your questions and get your responses.

gentimmy

Participants:
1. Rewster 66
2.Russ
3. Albert
4.SidZiff
5.Gentimmy
6.Dwaugh

That's all who posted in the last thread, however we had 12 votes so let me know if you were left out.

Mount Mandolin

So, I really and truly don't understand how this works. We PM you, about what? What if we don't know who our recipient is, or what his address is? I just don't understand how this works. Heeeelp, idiot in the room! :bangin:

gentimmy

Just give me your mailing address, you will be given an address to send to once I've made the pairs. In order for this to happen, I need everyone's info. I guess we'lll push back the deadlines to Nov. 30

gentimmy

Your assignments have been pm'd. Whether or not you want to reveal yourself via return address or give them hints to guess is up to you! Let's show each other what an awesome community of BOTL we have here. Unfortunately, due to numbers, I am unable to participate this year.

y'all have fun!

send me a message with a DC# by Dec.10

If I somehow forgot to PM you (99.99999999999% sure I got everyone), please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.