OFFICIAL Cigar Secret Santa thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mount Mandolin

Oh, by the way, mine left at 6:00 AM this morning. Dropped it off yesterday late, so it went out with the first collection today. Gentimmy has the tracking number for my recipient. I look forward to receiving my package, and to the hopefully positive reactions from my recipient.

Mount Mandolin

Santa came to my house today.

Been wanting to try those Kinky Friedman, and I have never had an MB3 before either, if you can believe that. And that LFD has an older label on it, so I assume it's aged. All this stuff looks well aged, really. The Camacho Liberty 2009 has plume all over it. Gorgeous. I believe I know who it was because of the postmark, but I'll wait until people start revealing publicly, if that's the plan. Thanks so much Santa! Such a generous package!

DocB

Santa blasted my mailbox yesterday. I won't ruin it with an explanation, I will post a picture later. Just got home, had duty all night. Gonna drink a couple beers and go take a nap. I will post this afternoon.

Mount Mandolin

Man… I'm going to New York in a few weeks and have to buy gifts for my family and friends still, so I don't see how I'll have the resources. December snuck up on me awfully fast. I hate to sound like a scrooge, but yeah, I don't think I can manage it this time around. :bag:

Status
Not open for further replies.