• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Old World Hunter Horn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitch

Great in a wind storm, for $29 your buying a novelty item. Nothing wrong with that.

[attachment=345:3/5/0/508.attach]

I got this estate last year, about $10.

[attachment=346:3/5/0/509.attach]

This one sold last week,unsmoked, for just over $30.

The 'bullet' unscrews and works as a drain, so these are 'system' pipes and are made of briar.

Good luck

wataru

Man I really want one but alas... my car took my money this week =/

Im hoping to unload some of these swords (functional dojo approved katanas) and get some cash for weed, pipe(s) and some immature toys I saw on Amazon.

user0003

wataru said:
Man I really want one but alas... my car took my money this week =/

Im hoping to unload some of these swords (functional dojo approved katanas) and get some cash for weed, pipe(s) and some immature toys I saw on Amazon.
My wife says "The one with the most toys doesn't win" and I said "True, but the one with the most used up toys wins." And I have a good shoot at it. :(

I guess that this type of pipe is meant to break down for packing so the parts are tethered together. Don't know if it's intended for everyday use. :puff:

wataru

Jesla said:
My wife says "The one with the most toys doesn't win" and I said "True, but the one with the most used up toys wins." And I have a good shoot at it. :(

I guess that this type of pipe is meant to break down for packing so the parts are tethered together. Don't know if it's intended for everyday use. :puff:
I probably wont use it everyday. I normally smoke my cobs during the week, just because I dont feel like cleaning my meer every night after smoking my cobs just do so much better for me at 8p at night.

wataru

Updated, I picked one up today - locally beleive it or not. for $29.95.

Also picked up 2 MM cobs (Pony Express bent tip and Ozark Mountain hardwood maple) and a 50g tin of SG Commonwealth.

Must say - the Huntman is smaller then I thought.

t-bear

Ywp...they're little buggers. I had one similar to that a while back...never could get it to smoke dry. OK as a novelty pipe, but IMO not for serious smoking.

wataru

Smoked a nice bowl of CBW in it, wonderful smoke that lasted longer then I thought it would. Cleaning it is a bit of a hassel.

I smoke a little hotter then most. So it works very nice.

wataru

Isn't the mouthpiece, um...freakin' huge? Looks like a Bari Sax in the photos.
It takes some getting used to, but no its actually smaller then a regular bit.

CBW smokes extremely nice in it. Comes apart nice for cleaning and is rather easy to hold. Draws nicely. I do fear messing the tip up, replacements dont appear to be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.