• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

OMG ... what a pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruffinogold

Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large.
Mayor
Have you snapped one yet? You've been drooling over MP's for a good while.
Dear God ... no . I'm not that heavy in the bank account . Just a regular working dude . Plus , life keeps throwing expensive problems at me that are hard enough to keep up with . I would really like one of his pipes one day . Thankfully , he's younger than I am ... so when my time comes ... chances are he'll still be around making them

BradNTX

Dear God ... no . I'm not that heavy in the bank account . Just a regular working dude . Plus , life keeps throwing expensive problems at me that are hard enough to keep up with . I would really like one of his pipes one day . Thankfully , he's younger than I am ... so when my time comes ... chances are he'll still be around making them
I met him at the Chicago Pipe show. He had some neat stuff on display. Not exactly in my budget either, but fun to look at.

BradNTX

I'm afraid that if I saw him at a show I'd pull the .... " Look , it's an alien " ... and when he turns his head ... I grab pipes and run .. lol
LOL, I felt like that on a couple of other maker's pipes- Larrysson and a German maker I hadn't heard of before. My wife was with me, as well as two other PSFers, so I had to behave. :oops:

upinsmoke

Very interesting and creative, though I dislike the color of the stem. I had a calabash like this years ago. It was a nuisance because there was no way to put it down. The cap would come off when it shouldn't and the inside was a chore to clean.

ruffinogold

Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large.
Mayor
To heck w/ money , people . I'm a big fan of Kaywoodie pipes and I'm well aware of how good they smoke for 25 bucks . Just pretend the pipe cost 75 bucks and enjoy looking at it :) . The guy is a master .. check out his site . No ones as good

Status
Not open for further replies.