• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

On it's way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Great for you. It took me almost a year to finally "just do it" and buy my Pete Dracula. I think they are a gorgeous pipe. I have not smoked mine yet, but I will. Maybe I will wait until Halloween and break it in on "All Hallows Eve". Seems fitting somehow. Let us know when you get it and post a few pics.:thu:

Great for you. It took me almost a year to finally "just do it" and buy my Pete Dracula. I think they are a gorgeous pipe. I have not smoked mine yet, but I will. Maybe I will wait until Halloween and break it in on "All Hallows Eve". Seems fitting somehow. Let us know when you get it and post a few pics.:thu:
i dont have the willpower to wait, nor do i know of any halloween or vampire blends available to me. i think I'll be trying out Dunhill Elizabethan Mix in mine for the breaking in.

Awesome! I was really considering buying the one in that shape, it looks really classy! I opted for the 68 model myself since I am a clencher, can't wait until it gets here! Also I ordered some of the Nosferatu blend from Tewksbury to go with it on Halloween :)

Awesome pipe! I've had my eye on a 999 model for several months. It's such a visually striking pipe. Hope it smokes as nice as it looks.

ruffinogold

Mayor
At first I didn't like them . The more I see people putting them up here ... theyre growing on me ! I think I'm liking that they look pretty wild without being some whacked out shape . Yeah , it's a cool pipe !

Congrats on your new pipe, I hope it is a great smoker for you. Definitely a unique looking piece with a nice combo of silver and cool looking stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.