• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

One BIG pipe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacNutz

A future archaeologist that pulls those out of a dig, some day in the distant future, will use them as proof that "in those days, there were giants". Books will be written about the lost tribe of giants that ranged North America until they suffocated and went extinct during the 'Big Warm Up' of the twenty first century.

Preacher1611

I have NEVER seen a pipe as large as any of those!!! That's amazing and awe inspiring, I bow in humbleness before the gifted who can smoke such a beast!!! :nwor:

dmkerr

PG- free since '83!
Staff member
There's a Youtube video I saw of some guy clenching one of the straight ones.

He is, of course, my hero, whoever he is!

Those are bigger'n anything I have. If they were made of meerschaum, I'd probably spring for one.

Puff The Magic

I have a Tinsky Big Boy (Pete House Pipi size-ish), but those Boswells are ridiculously Humongo-type burners! Definitely a tail-gater or long afternoon....and then some!

Too big for Puff! I'd want to mount that "tree-root" to a rolling stand so i wouldn't have to carry that warklub around....my biceps ache and i know them aint klencherz! ;)

Ed
Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.